• Please be sure to make inquiries as specific and detailed as possible.
• I have the right to refuse any commission request.
• Commissions are not first come first serve. I will only accept commissions that I am able and willing to take on at the moment.
• Commissions on average are completed within 1-2 weeks, depending on current work schedule.
• I will NOT create anything that is of offensive material. I am willing to create anything EXCEPT for the following: the depiction of illegal activities and/or hateful/racist images. If unsure, please ask within your inquiry!
• You may not re-distribute, reproduce, re-sell or profit from the artwork.
• I am not responsible for printing, you must purchase the cost of printing separately.
• It is encouraged to specify the size of your commissioned image, if necessary. Excessively large images will cost more.
• The canvas size I usually work from is A4 at 350 dpi, high-resolution. File format of delivery: .jpg (may request different format). Completed commissions will be delivered via e-mail.
• You may re-size or crop the commissioned artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format, but you cannot alter the artwork itself (please ask if unsure).
• Commissioner’s rights can be negotiated for an added fee. If the commissioned image will be used for commercial purposes, you must be notify me prior to the start of work. Commercial use of images will be decided upon on a case-by-case basis, and may result in an increased commission rate, if necessary. New terms of service may also be decided upon before I can begin any work on a commission for commercial use.
• 100% total price is to be paid upfront, no exceptions. The commission will only begin once payment is received via Paypal invoice. Please do not commission me if you are unprepared to pay full cost!
• All prices are expressed in U.S. dollars, and payments are expected to be made as such. You are responsible for sending the correct amount, equal to the listed U.S. dollar amount.
• Base prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, and size of each individual piece.
• Commission payments are to be made utilizing PayPal services ONLY.
• Any donations outside of commissions are appreciated! :)
• Commissioned images are copyrighted and solely owned by me.
If interested in using my work for commercial purposes (for profit: advertising, promotion, publications, t-shirts, etc.), please specify within your inquiry. Additional information will be provided upon response.
If you wish to license my artwork, please contact me via email. A differentiated version of these set of terms apply to licensed works, and will be decided upon on a case-by-case basis.